Friday, December 30, 2005

Crazy waves and the SF ZOO!!

Over the past couple of days, news programs have been reporting crazy huge waves pounding the coast of San Francisco.

Not wanting to miss the sight of treacherous waves swallowing up wayward beachgoers, Mike and I ditched Dan and Rachel and bolted out of the burger joint and headed off to Pacifica.

Where we saw:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Waves. Kinda big. Not the monsters from a couple days ago.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
"Holy shit! These are kinda large, not so huge, but still kind of scary waves, not so much scary from here, but I bet if you were out there in a boat it would be kind of scary"

I was hoping to see terrifying waves. Oh well. You suck Poseidon.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

On the way to Pacifica, we passed a sign for the San Francisco Zoo. Fuck yeah. The zoo. It's a must visit. So we headed there after the waves.

The SF Zoo is a lot less depressing than I thought. It's really nice actually. I believe the zoo is in the process of updating all the habitats, so there really isn't any cause for complaint from the animals that live there.

The zoo is a great place to see animals in real life instead of on television or in magazines, and it's the perfect place to point at things. Since I love pointing at things, being at the zoo was pretty much the best time of my life.

Here I am pointing to a sign
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I found a better sign around the corner
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Here I am pointing in the direction of where were going
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Which happened to be: The Gorilla-tarium
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Using the telescope
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Mike was able to see this:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
A fuzzy image of a gorilla's back. It cost 25 cents to see that view. Rip. Off.

Walking around the Gorilla-tarium provided a better view:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

There was also a Gorilla learning station, where the scientific name of the Gorilla was revealed:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Gorilla Gorilla Gorilla. Clever.

Moving on, I pointed at a lot of other animals like:

A Mandril
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Some Penguins
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

and a Polar Bear
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I also quietly pointed at some sleeping Lions
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And a free roaming Peacock
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Here's a closer look
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Mike pointed at a Rhino
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And then took a picture of this gem
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
What cage did this guy bust out of, and where are the rest of his shorts?

I also pointed at another sign
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
What happens in the bear grotto, stays in the bear grotto. Hahahahahahaha! My humor is unBEARable. hahahaha.

The zoo was great. I suggest you all visit one sometime.

New Year's is coming up. I'll have pics to post after because....I get a new camera today!

Have a good day.

Comments:
I see you got spiffy for the animals....nice jacket stud!
You say you're pointing towards the dirrection of the gorillas, but you failed to point out the evangelical lighting through the trees. You're slipping!
 
Was ist die beste Weise, mit diesem zu gehen?Best Wishes, Delsie kinds of surgery for obesity
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?