Monday, December 19, 2005

Photo Diarrhea

Still don't have a digital camera. Soon...Soon I will get one..

I had to use one of those one time use cameras. It's like I was magically transported back to 1996..

My friend threw a party at his house over the weekend which was a lot of fun. He went overboard with the amount of alcohol he bought, and he hired bartenders which was a nice touch.

The disposable camera only had the ability to take a couple photos and unfortunately I had used up all the pictures way too early during the party.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
My friend Pouria. He was selling the house so it seemed like the perfect time to throw a party.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

One of the bartenders
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Dave's face:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Montage of Dave's faces over the course of the night:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Hoping to lessen the effect "Picture Kryptonite", Brennan and I struck this beauty of a pose, which may or may not have made the picture even worse..
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

We left the party and then
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Drove to McDonalds
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Where I turned off the McDonald's sign. Hahaha! All the customer's will think McDonald's is closed! I'm fucking genius!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Dave couldn't afford McDonald's sadly
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Because he spent it all on this sex truck
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

MMMM!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Continuing this photo update. I found some random pics on my computer as I was trying to free up some space...

Here's a pic of me right after knee surgery
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The machine I'm strapped into is called a CPM machine. Which stands for "Continual Passive Motion". I was on the thing for eight hours a day for two weeks as it flexed my knee constantly. The goal was to regain as much motion and flexibility before I started physical therapy.

This is how my knee looked after two weeks post op.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Too bad I couldn't find the pic I took of the knee the day after surgery. It looked pretty gross. It was swollen, and bruised up. The recovery time from the surgery was amazingly quick considering the fact that they attached a dead person's ligament in my knee. Gross, yet totally awesome. I have a dead guy's body part in my leg.

Here are some pics from my friend's engagement party up in SF. They live in a really nice area, by Golden Gate Park. Bastards.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Posing by my gift!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Yeah, you can like...um put stuff in it..or something. Ok fine it sucks. Happy Engagement! Or whatever it is people normally say during these things.

Drunken Lorakeets from my trip to Australia
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And last but not least. A pic from my friend Theo's recent "Citizenship Bowling" night, where we celebrated his first night as an American Citizen. Theo's on the left.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

That's all folks!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?