Friday, December 30, 2005

SF Tuesday Night

Went to Lee and Renee's on Tuesday night. They live in San Francisco in a really nice apartment. Up until that night, staying at my parent's house has been pretty boring. So needless to say, a night out in SF was met by much excitement from me.

We went to a bar near the apartment. Lee wasn't able to come out because he's a big time lawyer, and midweek boozing isn't conducive to good lawyering.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Ed's stock pose.

Flash forward to the diner we ate at:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Same pose. He's good.

How about another:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wow! Picture Kryptonite hits Mike and Renee:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Throw me in there, and it becomes some sort of Super Picture Kryptonite:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

After the bar we went to some diner for food. I didn't finish my Bacon Cheeseburger Artery Destroyer, which was a good thing because the next morning, I had another Bacon Cheeseburger at lunch with my friends Dan and Rachel who work in the city.

I'm sad that I have no pics of the burger, or of Rachel and Dan...but mostly the burger.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?