Monday, January 30, 2006

Modem troubles

Image hosting by Photobucket
"Ah shit! Our internet is still messed up!"

Image hosting by Photobucket
"I called the Geeksquad, and they're supposed to come by on Friday. I feel so disconnected from the world"

Image hosting by Photobucket
"Ahh! I'm so sick of going to the damn internet cafe"

Image hosting by Photobucket
"Ugghhh"

Image hosting by Photobucket
"I can fix it"

Image hosting by Photobucket
"Kenne? Where did you come from?"

Image hosting by Photobucket
"Uhh, I never left.."

Image hosting by Photobucket
"Soo you can fix our internet?"

Image hosting by Photobucket
"Man that would be awesome!"

Image hosting by Photobucket
"Fix your internet! Psh, I can do that in like two seconds"

Image hosting by Photobucket
"Oh awesome! When can you do it?"

Image hosting by Photobucket
"Ah crap! you've got macs right?"

Image hosting by Photobucket
"Oh what? You can't work on macs? You suck"

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket
"Well then what now? Who can we turn to?"

Image hosting by Photobucket
"Oh, I know a guy"

Image hosting by Photobucket
"Who? WHO? Fuck this internet! aaargghhh"

Image hosting by Photobucket
"Ok it's gonna sound weird, but I know a guy.."

Image hosting by Photobucket
"Who the fuck is it?"

Image hosting by Photobucket
"It's Matt Damon, I'll give him a call"

Image hosting by Photobucket
"Matt Damon, woah!"

Image hosting by Photobucket
"It's all set, he'll be here tomorrow"

Image hosting by Photobucket
"Matt Damon?! EEEEEEE!"

The next day.....

Image hosting by Photobucket
"Hey fellas, I'm Matt Damon. I hear you're having internet troubles."

The End.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?