Monday, January 30, 2006

Origami

Origami is an ancient and very difficult art form to master. Luckily for me I have been taught this art form at the El Coyote Grill in Laguna Beach, California. Located behind the children's menu, are instructions on how to make an origami fish.

It was one of the most difficult things I have ever attempted in my life.

Here I am making the initial folds
Image hosting by Photobucket

Jeff marvels at the difficulty of the origami fish
Image hosting by Photobucket

The folds must be precise
Image hosting by Photobucket

Attention to detail a must
Image hosting by Photobucket

One mistake would bring years of disgrace upon my family
Image hosting by Photobucket

Those around watch mouths agape in awe
Image hosting by Photobucket

Twenty long minutes later...I think I have it..
Image hosting by Photobucket

Yes. I did it. It was the most confusing thing ever.
Image hosting by Photobucket

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?