Monday, April 10, 2006

Roppongi and Udon Noodles!

I went back to Shibuya during the day with one goal in mind. More conveyorbelt sushi. We had passed it the night before on the way to dinner, and I was determined to find it the next day. Locating the place was a much different story during the day. It was impossible to find. I walked up and down the streets of Shibuya, hoping that each corner I turned would lead me to the right place.

Thankfully I knew how to say conveyor belt sushi in Japanese and I walked up to random people asking if they knew where it was. After two hours, I found it. Two straight hours walking around aimlessly looking for the place. I can't believe I was that dedicated. No, wait. I can believe it.

When I finally sat down to eat, I immediately blacked out. I became a machine...perhaps from the future where sushi is scarce due to overfishing, whose only mission was to consume as much sushi as possible. When I finally snapped back into consciousness, I had eaten everything in the place, a couple of chopsticks, and the left half of some dude's face. Conveyor belt sushi rocks!

Image hosting by Photobucket

I went back to TJ's and watched some tv. I watched a game show, but didn't really know what was going on. All I know is that these were the hosts
Image hosting by Photobucket

And that it featured

A Japanese Ally McBeal, amongst other contenstants
Image hosting by Photobucket

And multiplication
Image hosting by Photobucket

Later that night, feeling confident in my subway navigational know how, I took the subway to Roppongi

Image hosting by Photobucket
Roppongi Hills Shopping Center

to meet
Image hosting by Photobucket
Matt and Wendy for Udon noodles.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Check out the size of that bowl! You can wash a baby in that thing!

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Up next..Harajuku, Meiji Shrine

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?