Wednesday, May 10, 2006

New Pictures!

Whew, I finally uploaded some pictures off my camera! First up are some pictures from Brennan's last day at STA Travel party.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Picture Kryptonite reunited!

Marcy and Brennan looking hard. Valiant effort, by me, to look hard. I ruined the picture.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Theo's contribution to the "hard look" poses
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Involve a little bit of leg

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

After Brennan's party we headed to another bar/club and met up with
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Kenne and Mary and some other fun loving people. I split my pants that night.

Randomly, here's a pic taken from the fateful Jack In The Box night
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Next round of pics are loading....

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?