Thursday, June 08, 2006

REVENGE-ANCE!

Some motherfucker stole the wheels off my bike.

Here is the sad, sad image of my trusty ride...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

To quote Alan Rickman's character from Galaxy Quest
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

"By Grabthar's hammer... by the Sons of Warvan... you shall be... avenged."

I hate petty theives. Why can't people just leave other people's shit alone? I want the fuckers who did this to die. Petty theives deserve the worst of everything. They're not stealing to put food on the table. They're not stealing to right some sort of wrong. They're stealing shit to sell for pennies. They're stealing shit because they're bored. Fuck that. While they go and sell the wheels for ten bucks, I'm out at least a hundred to replace them.

I hate people.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?