Friday, July 07, 2006

DAN-CHELOR PARTY WEEKEND!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Starts in 13.5 hours.

I've only been to one other bachelor party, and it was so fun I don't even remember it. I really would like to remember this one though, but who knows? I think I might die actually.

I have to make a Dan-chelor Party themed shirt. Too bad there isn't enough time to make shirts for everyone that's going. We could all wear the same shirt! We could be those guys! Lame!

I'll still make one for myself: "I Went To Dan's Bachelor Party And All I Got Was This Lousy T Shirt" hahaha clever!

No, I can think of better ones, things that might actually happen this weekend which would make the shirts ultrahip and cool. Someone could ask "Did you really do that at Dan's bachelor party?" And I'd say "Yes, it did happen..there's real blood on this shirt too..taste!"

Shirts with catchy slogans referring to things that might happen this weekend could include:

"I Went To Dan's Bachelor Party And I Killed Someone!"

"I Went To Dan's Bachelor Party And All I Got Was This Lousy STD"

"I Went To Dan's Bachelor Party And All I Did Was Cry"

"I Went To Dan's Bachelor Party And All I Got Was This Lousy Woman, Pregnant"

"I Went To Dan's Bachelor Party And Punched A Shark In The Mouth"

"I Went To Dan's Bachelor Party And Got Tony And Clive, Arrested"

Possibly the most realistic shirt slogan for this weekend will probably be:

"I Went To Dan's Bachelor Party And All I Did Was Puke And Shit"

Sadly, it's a real possiblity that this shirt will be the more relevant one.

I really don't want to wear that shirt.

Comments:
i hope you are alive.
 
Aaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrccccooooooooo!!!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?