Thursday, July 13, 2006

Fucking Mouse!

Letter to IT Department:

My mouse barely works, the cursor stutters all over the place making it hard to do anything. It moves like an Etch-A Sketch, where I can only make square movements, so in order to click on a small button, like to close a window, I have to make smaller and smaller consecutive squares until I home in on the button.

Not very productive. It causes rage.

Please send me a new one as soon as possible. Thank you!

I hope I get a new mouse soon. IT Dept. Said, soon. Which means next week probably..

This mouse is driving me crazy. Especially when working in Excel where you have tiny little cells to navigate around. I've just been doing my square movements hoping that I get closer and closer to the cell I want to work in. Usually I just get close and and then use "Tab" and the arrow keys. Fucking. Tedious.

Work is awesome!

Comments:
---

mouses are dumb. when are they going to make those computers that work by thought recognition?

well, either that or hoverboards.

bulldogggggg!!!

---
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?