Monday, August 07, 2006

Vinnie Cent

This morning I woke up in a cold sweat. Heart racing because I'm about to turn 27, and I haven't achieved many of the goals that I thought I would have by my 27th birthday.

Maybe I'm too hard on myself, but without goals in life, what the hell are we doing?

Then, this afternoon like some magical gift, I fulfilled one of the goals on my list of things to achieve before I turn 27. It happened so quickly, I fought back tears as the feeling of joy overwhelmed me. Thanks to the power of the internet, You Tube, and some guy with a lot of time; I have finally seen a video of Joe Pesci rapping.

I present this gift to you all. Maybe with a little luck, this video will reach someone else who desperately needs to see a video of Joe "Vinnie Cent" Pesci, spit rhymes to the beat of "Rapture".



Whew. I can now face the age of 27, with open arms.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?