Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Pictures From Hawaii...not my pictures...but whatever.

I was supposed to have my pictures from Dan and Rachel's Hawaiian wedding up by now. I'm lazy. I have a good excuse though, you know..I'm in between apartments and all that...nevermind the fact that I have my laptop, and an internet connection available to upload pics during my transition, whatever. I'm lazy. So, in the meantime, I'll just post pictures I've poached from other people's photo uploads.

Tony emailed pictures he took of me and Clive taking pictures. It's artsy stuff really...it's like..a photo, of a guy taking a picture of a guy taking a picture.

Here's Clive, taking a picture of me, taking a picture of the Hyatt courtyard area...whoa...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Here's me taking a photo of Clive taking a picture of the other side of the courtyard area
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And then Clive caught the magic of the spot where the wedding took place, through the magic of me taking a picture of it. I know you're overwhelmed...the level of photographic mastery displayed here is enough to make Ansel Adams take a massive shit in his pants.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Marcy has a lot of photos up on her blog, of which I stole this series I call "Hot And Crazy Hawaii Days, Kauai-et Evenings"

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I also stole a pic of Dan playing the role of "Groom"

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And Rachel as "Bride", co-starring "Dad"
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This photo of Rachel in mid Thriller throwdown, Mikel, and a sweaty swarthy me is courtesy of Caroline.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The wedding was a blast. Those that were left the day after took a boat cruise up towards the Na Pali Coast. I of course forgot to bring my camera. Basically we saw pretty coastline, and the ocean. We couldn't snorkel due to strong currents, but we did see some turtles, and all the newlyweds aboard the ship got to do some sort of romantic waterfall thing where you're supposed to go under some waterfall that will bring you long lasting happiness in your marriage or something. In order for the newlyweds to get under the waterfall the boat captain had to steer the boat dangerously close to the rocks of the shoreline, risking the lives of everyone on the boat. Everyone out in front was too drunk on newlywedded bliss to notice the danger; only the few people scattered on the top of the boat, those of us who are single, and have cancerous, blackened bitter hearts were aware of the treacherous situation. Mix us all together, and the boat was a wild and crazy party! Cue the music!

"rock the boat, don't rock the boat baby
rock the boat, don't tip the boat over
rock the boat, don't rock the boat baby
rock the boaaaaaat"

Too much boat rocking got some of the group really really sick, thankfully there were plenty of buckets to puke in.

Anyway, that was Hawaii. It was fun.

Comments:
Awesome, awesome Wedding.
Gaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?